EDS offers a flexible, customer-driven computer recycling service, allowing us to fulfil your legal Duty of Care under both the Environmental Protection Act and the Data Protection Act. Our service is fully compliant with the WEEE Directive and the ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 standards.
In association with one of the country’s leading companies for secure IT disposal and recycling, we provide a complete auditable service to allow for asset registry management utilising a bespoke client/server database. Every item is allocated a unique barcode and any re-useable equipment is PAT tested.
All data is destroyed to both UK Government and CESG/MOD standards, this includes software wiping, degaussing and shredding. We will purchase any items that we can remarket from you at pre-agreed prices, thus ensuring the maximum return to you whilst providing complete traceability and security.
Our computer recycling service includes
- Collection using our own transport and uniformed staff who are there to help. We will not require any assistance with loading and will take any equipment you ask.
- Complete audit trail of all items, from when it arrives in our processing centre to when it leaves.
- Hazardous Waste Transfer Note, a legal requirement.
- Detailed recording on our Asset Tracking System, including:
- Serial number
- Asset tags
- Guaranteed auditable data destruction.
- Comprehensive reporting.
- Certificate of Destruction/Recycling and a Goods In Report are issued on completion